Visitor Counter :
website counter
Mon, Oct 3rd, 2022 /
Select Language :
//
Home > Announcement of 60th, 61st and 62nd Know India Programme (KIP) for youths of Indian origin, being organized by Ministry of External Affairs of India between August to November 2022

Announcement of 60th, 61st and 62nd Know India Programme (KIP) for youths of Indian origin, being organized by Ministry of External Affairs of India between August to November 2022

1. Applications are invited from the youth (aged between 18-30 years) of Indian origin in Chile (youth holding Indian passports are not eligible) for the 60th, 61st and 62nd Know India Programme (KIP) being organized by the Ministry of External Affairs of India between August to November 2022.


2. KIP is an important initiative of Government of India to engage the diaspora youth and connect them to India. The programme is aimed at acquainting them with the transformational changes taking place in India.


3. KIP is a 21 day orientation programme organized by the Ministry of External Affairs of India in partnership with one or two States. The Ministry extends complete hospitality to the selected participants during their stay in India, and bears 90% of the cost of international airfare. The remaining 10% is borne by the selected candidate. Gratis visa will be granted to participants by the Embassy.


4. Participants have to be between 18 to 30 years of age, with English language skills, and proof of graduation from a recognised University/Institute or enrolled in an graduation programme, as the minimum education qualification. All costs will be covered by the Government of India, but participants will be asked to pay 10% of the total return airfare price.


5. All interested applicants from Chile may register themselves on the KIP Portal www.kip.gov.in and after that also send details to the Embassy of India, Santiago at com.santiago@mea.gov.in The dates for the KIP programmes are as follows:


S. No. No. of KIP Partner State Duration of the whole KIP in India Schedule for visiting Partner State. Last date of online submission of applications on KIP Portal.
1 60th KIP Goa 25 Aug. 2022 to 14 Sept. 2022 Goa: 2 to 11 Sept. 2022 19 July 2022
2 61st KIP Gujarat 26 Sept. 2022 to 16 Oct. 2022 Gujarat: 28 Sept. 2022 to 6 Oct. 2022 19th August, 2022
3 62nd KIP Rajasthan 1 Nov. 2022 to 21 Nov. 2022 7 to 16 Nov. 2022 23rd Sept. 2022

6. The application form, guidelines and more information are available at KIP portal (www.kip.gov.in).