- You are invited to participate in e-Auction of Mementos presented to the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. Details are at https://pmmementos.gov.in/portal
- The Registration of Marriage of Non-Resident Indian Bill, 2019A Bill on Registration of NRI marriages introduced in Parliament on 11 February 2019 by Hon’ble External Affairs Minister. For more information go to Press Release here.
- For those travelling to India on E-visas issued online, it is important that you carry with you the specific passport mentioned in the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) issued by the Government of India.
- Overseas electors may go to http://ecisveep.nic.in/voters/overseas-voters/ & www.nvsp.in to get relevant information
- In preparation for the 2019 general elections, all voters are asked to pledge – We, the citizens of India, having abiding faith in democracy, hereby pledge to uphold the democratic traditions of our country and the dignity of free, fair and peaceful elections, and to vote in every election fearlessly and without being influenced by considerations of religion, race, caste, community, language or any inducement
- Invitation for Flag-hoisting ceremony on 26 January 2019 at the Embassy. Read notice here
- PM Modi invites Indian Diaspora to Pravasi Bhartiya Divas 2019. Read his invitation letter here
- Announcing the 30th International Yoga Festival, from March 01 to 07 2019, organized in Rishikesh by the Parmarth Niketan Ashram in partnership with the Government of India. For more details, visit www.InternationalYogaFestival.org
- Celebrate National Unity Day in memory of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Those wishing to contribute to Kerala relief efforts are hereby informed that donations can be sent to Chief Minister’s Disaster Relief Fund, Account No.67319948232, IFSC Code: SBIN0070028, City Branch, State Bank of India, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala (India) by direct bank transfer. Cheques or demand drafts should be sent to the Principal Secretary (Finance), Treasurer, Chief Minister’s Disaster Relief Fund, Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala India
- This is to inform you that a ‘Shri Kedarnath Charitable Trust’ has been set up by the Uttarakhand Government to receive funding for the ongoing reconstruction of the Shri Kedarnath Dham. For more details, please visit http://shrikedarnathcharitabletrust.uk.gov.in or contact Shri V.S. Chauhan, Joint Director, Tourism, Government of Uttarakhand; Mobile No.+ 91 9412998506
- Participate in the Bharat Ko Janiye (Know India) quiz and win a free trip to India! Visit www.bharatkojaniye.in for more details
- Block the date for Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (Overseas Indians Day) 2019 on 21-23 January 2019 in Varanasi
- Chilean nationals are now able to visit certain islands in the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar islands without the need to obtain a Restricted Area Permit.
- Yoga with Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- All Persons of Indian Origin are requested to apply for OCI cards at the earliest possible.
- Participate in the Bharat Ko Janiye quiz and win a free trip to India! Visit www.bharatkojaniye.in for more details
- Block the date for Pravasi Bhartiya Divas 2019 on 21-23 January 2019
24/7 Helpline + 56-9-32154035 :
[Only for Indians (NRIs/PIOs)]
For Consular Inquiries,call
For Commercial Inquiries ,call
Apply online for Visas & e- visas
Read India Perspectives