- Invitation for Flag-hoisting ceremony on India’s Independence Day 2019
- Registration is now open for the 57th, 58th and 59th Know India Programme (KIP). The KIP, which is funded by the Government of India, provides an opportunity for youngsters of Indian origin to visit and learn more about India. Details are available at https://kip.gov.in/
- Celebrate the International Day of Yoga with us on 22 June
- Registration is now open for the 54th, 55th and 56th Know India Programme (KIP). The KIP, which is funded by the Government of India, provides an opportunity for youngsters of Indian origin to visit and learn more about India. Details are available at https://kip.gov.in/
- The Registration of Marriage of Non-Resident Indian Bill, 2019A Bill on Registration of NRI marriages introduced in Parliament on 11 February 2019 by Hon’ble External Affairs Minister. For more information go to Press Release here.
- For those travelling to India on E-visas issued online, it is important that you carry with you the specific passport mentioned in the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) issued by the Government of India.
- Overseas electors may go to http://ecisveep.nic.in/voters/overseas-voters/ & www.nvsp.in to get relevant information
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has tendered for manufacturing and supply of Multi Crystalline PV Module. Bids should be submitted by 0430 hrs Chile time on 8 March 2019. All details are available at http://www.bhel.com/tender/view_tender.php?tenderid=44609
- The Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has tendered for procurement of 5 million Smart Meters for Pan India. Bids should be submitted by 0600 hrs Chile time on 12th February 2019. All details are available at https://eesl.eproc.in & https://eprocure.gov.in
- Details of public works projects (roads, hospitals, cable ways etc) just tendered by Chilean government for implementation till 2023 are available (in Spanish) at http://www.concesiones.cl/proyectos/paginas/agendaConcesiones2018_2022.aspx
24/7 Helpline + 56-9-32154035 :
[Only for Indians (NRIs/PIOs)]
For Consular Inquiries,call
For Commercial Inquiries ,call
Apply online for Visas & e- visas
Read India Perspectives